Rajiv Youth Foundation
To reach the unreached.
To bring about holistic and sustainable development of the society through convergence of all available resources and empowerment of the underprivileged to enable them to be an integral part of the developmental process through the provision of resource development strategies based on self-help principles.
Rajiv Youth Foundation
The illustrious visionary, Shri. Rajiv Gandhi, a distinguished National Leader, embodied the beacon of hope, envisioning global peace and prosperity. The Rajiv Youth Foundation celebrates a remarkable 25 years of dedicated mission, tirelessly striving to carve out spaces to reach the unreachable and actualize social initiatives in the India of Rajiv Gandhi’s aspirations. The preceding decades mark a distinctive tapestry of accomplishments that fills a social organization with immense pride.
The RYF remains steadfast in its commitment to stand alongside the underprivileged and marginalized communities in their pursuit of development, as evidenced by our efforts in recent years. We earnestly seek the cooperation and support of benevolent individuals capable of contributing their strength to bring about positive change in the lives of the less fortunate. We extend a warm invitation to all to unite with us in the societal transformation journey and convey heartfelt wishes for a joyful and prosperous New Year 2024. With sincere regards and best wishes.
- Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Rural Technology Technical Support Organisation for IWMP govt. of Kerala
- Project Implementation Agency For Western Ghat Development programme of Govt. of Kerala Master Plan Preparation agency for Grama Panchayaths under MGNREGS – Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme
- Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Excellence
- E-Sahayi: PLEBS Technologies India Pvt. Ltd – IT Partners SILAI School in association with USHA International Ltd
- Admission and counselling centers of Universities Agriculture Division
- Farmers Club Programme in association NABARD Govt. of India
- HIV/AIDS Intervention Projects Suraksha MSM project, Palakkad
- Suraksha Truckers project, Palakkad
- ‘Kanivu- Rajiv Gandhi Educational endowment for HIV orphans Rajiv Gandhi Family Self Help Project
- SAMRUDHI- Micro enterprises division
- SWASRAYAM- Micro credit Programme Santhwanam- Medical aid for poors
- Water & Sanitations Jalanidhi Project in Edappatta